WIM CANADA OFFERS THESE COMMUNITY SERVICES
1. Prayers at Masjid Noor-ul-Haram led by the resident Imam
· Five daily prayers
· Jummah Prayer
· Eid Prayers
2. Madrassa As-Suffah – Islamic classes for boys & girls between 6-16 years:
· Learning of Arabic for recitation of Holy Quran
· Adab – Islamic manners
· Basic aqidah to understand our relationship with Allah Azza wa Jal, our Holy Prophet (peace and blessings on him), Ahl Bayt, Khulafa Rashideen, Sahaba Ikram and Awliya Allah.
· Basic fiqh for proper performance of wudu, salat and avoidance
· Memorization of Holy Quran
· Recitation of Qasidahs and Nasheeds
. Full Time Hifz Program – Mon-Fri 9:30am – 2:30pm
. Part-time Madressa Classes:
Sat & Sun. 11:00am-1:00pm
3. Helping families in time of need such as visiting of sick and death by assisting with ghusl, janaza prayer and burial. Providing breakfast to homeless in Brampton (since 2006)
4. Facilitating religious functions: aqeeqah, nikaah, fatiha, khatam and chaliswa programs.
5. Collection and distribution of zakaat to needy familes.
6. Reference Library
7. Halqa Zikr every Thursday night
8. Monthly Islamic Youth Study Circle
9. Weekly Darse Quraan
10. Nikah Services
11. Religious counselling